AirCare.rentals is both a tool for small scale property owners as well as for property management agencies to manage all their rentals across different platforms. One of the most basic features of aircare is the setup of your properties which we will illustrate in this post.
You can easily create & manage all your properties via the “Properties” overview page:
When you press the edit button you can manage all the settings of your property. Via the tabs on top you can select the sub-sections:
- General: general settings such as name, address & other basic settings
- EGW: if you want to track/charge the consumption of Electricity, Gas & Water
- Payments: the configuration of the payment process (only if you manage the payments yourself)
- Damage: here you can configure the damage deposit
- Services: the configuration of all the services related to this property (check-in, check-out, maintenance)
Here is an overview of the “General” tab:
Electricity and water can be expensive in some countries and then you might want to charge extra for the (over) consumption. You can configure this in in the EGW tab of your property (EGW stands for Electricity, Gas and Water):
Remark: you will also notice that some screens show inline help. Use can use the “Hide info” button to hide the help (then it will be removed on all pages, but there will be another button to bring back the documentation).
If you’re only using other platforms such as Airbnb and HomeAway, then there’s no need to configure the payments section of your property. But if you do collect payments yourself, then you can configure your preferences in the “Payments” tab:
You can configure the damage handling of your property on the corresponding tab. These are again settings if you manage your bookings yourself without an intermediate platform (Airbnb, etc…):